Are you facing issues with your Snapchat account like login problems, Snapchat streaks not updating, want to delete Snapchat account, or password change issues? If yes, then you probably like to contact Snapchat support. Here we are going to share how you can get in touch with Snapchat support on your iOS or Android device. You can also connect with the Snapchat team via Twitter for faster response as they do not have any direct customer service email address or phone number. So, here we will share in detail how you can get in touch with the Snapchat team to discuss your issues.
How to Contact Snapchat Support
Here are the detailed methods to contact Snapchat from all possible mediums. Feel free to follow which method suits you the best for contacting support.
Contact Snapchat Team via Android or iOS app
1. Open the Snapchat app on your preferred device (iOS or Android). You must be signed in to your account.
2. Now tap on your Profile or Bitmoji icon & you will be redirected to your Profile page. Now tap on settings on the top right corner of the screen.
3. Scroll and tap “I Need Help” under the Support section. Now you will be redirected to Snapchat Support page. Tap on the “Contact Us” button.
4. Now you will see a list of options. You just need to tap on the circle where your issue falls and Snapchat has explained answers to every particular inquiry like pending messages on Snapchat, Snapstreaks lost, etc.
5. First, try to read the solutions or answers given by Snapchat in each related query. If you still have a problem, you can contact them with your query.
Connect with Snapchat Support via Direct Website
You can get support from Snapchat via Email directly from your computer. In this case, you need to login to your Snapchat account on your computer and follow this link.
Just select the option which falls under your issue and tell Snapchat in detail & they will surely help you out with the issue. Generally, their response time will be 1-3 days & as soon as they reply with your query, you will get an e-mail.
Contact Snapchat Support on Twitter
If you are facing any serious issues with your Snapchat account & you want to contact Snapchat instant, then in this case, you can try Snapchat Twitter Support. Their twitter will surely reply you in a few hours and answers your queries with the best possible solutions.
To contact them on Twitter, Just post your question thread on Twitter adding their official handle i.e, @snapchatsupport. To get the faster attention of the Support team on Twitter, you can also tell your friends to retweet your tweet.
So, this was all about contacting Snapchat customer service and telling them if you’re facing any issues. Rest, if you don’t have any issues and you just want to share your feedback regarding Snapchat, you can choose from the options on Support Page i.e, “I have a Feedback” & you can share whatever you like to tell them. Isn’t it great? They also love to hear feedback from you like everyone else. If you have any other questions regarding this topic, feel free to comment below.
How to Email Snapchat Support via Phone Number?
Currently, there is no option to contact the support of Snapchat via Phone call but you can contact their support team via the Contact Support page.
How to Find Email Linked to Snapchat?
If you have your account logged in to your Snapchat application, then you can find your linked email to your Snapchat account. To do that, go to your profile and tap settings. Here, you can see your “Email” linked to your account below your Mobile Number.