Sometimes we have to delete friends on Snapchat as we do not want to see their snaps or messages anymore. Removing friends from our friend list is the only way remains sometimes. There may be one or more reason to remove friends on Snapchat. As we all know Snapchat allows people to share memories with friends but due to some reasons, you do not want to be his or her friend. So, you decided to delete that friend from social media. Here we are going to show the two methods on how to delete friends on Snapchat. You can use this method on Android or iPhone as this works same on both devices.
How to Remove Friends on Snapchat (First Way)
If you’ve decided to kick out a friend from your friend list, then follow this process.
1. Open Snapchat app on your iPhone or Android Phone.
2. Now Snap left to right to go to chats option or tap the chat option in the bottom of the snapchat app.
3. Now, find the friend that you want to delete.
4. Tap and hold on to their name( a popup will open now).
5. Select Manage Friendship.
6. From manage Friendship, choose “Remove Friend”.
7. Now, Snapchat will show another confirmation of your choice, tap “Remove” to delete that friend from your friendlist.
8. That’s it. You will no longer be friend with that person.
How to Remove a Friends on Snapchat ( Second Way)
The process of adding someone on Snapchat is very easy and deleting a friend is as easy as adding someone. The hated person you want to be deleted can be an unknown, friend or from your own family maybe. So, here is the second easiest way to remove someone from your Snapchat list.
1. Go to Snapchat application.
2. On the top of the screen, tap on the search button.
3. Now type the person’s name or username and tap on their Bitmoji or Picture.
4. Now tap the three dots on the top of the screen.
5. Then Select Manage Friendship.
6. Choose Remove Friend in next step.
7. Confirm “Remove Friend” by tapping “Remove” on the popup.
In the above methods, we have explained how to delete friends on Snapchat easiest ways. You can step by step follow the procedure to delete the person from your friend list. Before removing someone, you can also delete saved messages between you and another person. While deleting a person, there is also a block option, you can block that person if you don’t want that person send you friend request again.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, Snapchat doesn’t send user a notification when someone remove them from friendlist.
If you want to remove multiple friends from Snapchat, then you have to do this process one by one. There is no way to delete multiple people at a time.
When you remove someone from your friendlist, they won’t be able to see your stories or anything else unless you put it on public mode.